for injury victims across atlanta
Let us take over the fight so you can focus on recovering. We'll settle for nothing less than the absolute maximum compensation you are entitled to.
Seeking Compensation for Your Injury Claim?
Our marietta Injury Attorneys Can Assist You with Your Case
If you were recently injured by the reckless behavior of another, or if you lost a loved one to negligence, The Kalka Law Group is here to help you seek justice. You should not have to be responsible for the dangerous choices of another, and our team of Marietta personal injury lawyers is here to ensure that the correct individuals are held accountable for their recklessness.
At our firm, the team of lawyers has over 30 years of combined experience and they have been honored with numerous awards, honors, and recognition for their excellence in the field of law. Additionally, we are experts in knowing how to represent cases involving Uber & Lyft accidents throughout Georgia.
What sets The Kalka Law Group apart?
- Former Experience as Insurance Defense Lawyers.
- Voted as the Clients' Choice for Personal Injury attorneys on Avvo® from 2012-2014.
- Recovered millions of dollars in settlements for our clients.
- Attorney Anthony Kalka, has been included in The National Trial Lawyers "Top 40 under 40" in 2006 and again from 2009-2015.
- Attorney Kalka has been included in Georgia's Top 100 Lawyers in 2015.
- Attorney Kalka Georgia's Super Lawyers®as a Rising Star℠ in 2006 and again in 2009-2013 and Georgia's Super Lawyers® for 2014-2019. He was also included in the Top 100: 2019 Georgia Super Lawyers List.
- Both attorneys have been named to Georgia Trend's Legal Elite.
- 10.0 Superb rated on Avvo.
What Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Handle?
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s reckless or intentional actions, you may need to hire an injury attorney. Personal injury lawyers are civil lawyers who help victims of physical or psychological injury as a result of someone else’s action or inaction. Injury attorneys attempt to help the injured party gain compensation for their injury. But, what do personal injury lawyers handle in an injury case?
Once you bring your injury claim to our PI lawyers, we will begin working on your case. We will investigate the accident to ensure we have the best possible case to bring to the insurance company or other party responsible for compensating you for your injury. Next, we will talk to your doctors to determine how you were harmed and if any injury you sustained will be permanent. We will gather evidence and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. If we do not reach an agreeable settlement, we will take your case to court.
Why Should You Hire a Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer?
Suffering a serious injury can be emotionally overwhelming and traumatic – even well beyond the accident itself. During the recovery process, you still must deal with medical expenses, insurance companies, and a substantial amount of paperwork.
If you handle a personal injury claim by yourself, there is plenty of room to make a mistake during the claims process, which could lead to a lower settlement amount. To ensure your rights and best interests are protected from start to finish, you should hire an experienced personal injury attorney.
The following are several reasons why you should hire a personal injury lawyer in Georgia:
- Experience with similar cases – Whether you have been injured in a car accident or experienced the wrongful death of a loved one, personal injury lawyers have handled cases similar to yours and understand what it takes to obtain a favorable award or settlement.
- Responsibility is unclear – If liability is unclear but you believe the other party is at fault for your injuries, a personal injury attorney can thoroughly investigate the accident, collect and analyze evidence, and prove the responsible party’s negligence.
- Low settlement offer – It is not uncommon for insurers to offer a settlement that is way below what the injured party deserves. A personal injury lawyer could negotiate on your behalf to secure the best settlement offer possible.
- If you don’t win, you don’t pay – Most personal injury attorneys work on a “contingency fee basis,” which means that you pay nothing unless you win your case.
- You don’t have to do this alone – Both the legal and recovery process can be difficult and stressful. However, you can lean on a personal injury lawyer to guide you through the complexities of your case and support you through this trying time.
How to File a Personal Injury Claim in Georgia
Do you need advice on the correct steps for filing a claim? At The Kalka Law Group, we offer useful help regarding the details of this process. The key thing to remember is that time is of the essence. Act fast to ensure that miscommunications do not occur and that you receive the help and compensation you need!
The following are some general steps to filling out a claim:
- First, make sure to attend to all pressing medical issues.
- Immediately after, contact a personal injury attorney.
- Be aware of when you must inform your employer.
- Let your employer know about the incident right away.
- Gather all necessary evidence and documentation.
- Contact any involved insurance companies.
- Consult with our experienced lawyers to create a strategy for success.
Our Injury Lawyers Handle a Variety of Cases
Our injury attorneys at The Kalka Law Group are well versed in a wide array of injury cases. We represent auto accident claims for car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, bicycle accidents, and Uber and Lyft accidents. In addition to automobile claims, we also handle other injuries, such as premises liability, slip and fall, wrongful death, worker’s compensation, and more. If you’ve been hurt, don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact the Kalka Law Group and get started on your claim today with a free consultation.
Statute of Limitations for Injury Cases in Georgia
For personal injury claims against the state, you have two years to file your claim from the date of the injury. When it comes to damage caps for injury cases, there are none in Georgia. Damage caps usually will limit how much compensation a person can receive in a personal injury case.
Let Our Personal Injury Lawyer in Marietta Help You
From the very beginning, choose a skilled personal injury lawyer that will guide you through the entire process, from start to finish. We can handle every aspect of your case, down to the last detail, and we can support your claims and create a rock-solid case. We understand that the details can be confusing and complex. Let us take care of this, while you focus on a speedy recovery.
We proudly serve clients in the following areas and beyond:
Dealing With Insurance
Even once the insurance company hears your claim, you will usually not receive nearly enough compensation. You need a strong an experienced attorney to work on your behalf to come to a mutually beneficial agreement that fully protects your rights.
Schedule a Free Consultation
At The Kalka Law Group, we focus on all types of serious injury cases, including those received in automobile accidents, from defective or dangerous products, or from unsafe properties. To those who suffered a catastrophic injury, we are here to demand justice for you. In additions, we are prepared to fight aggressively for those who lost a loved one due to another's negligent behavior. To begin, arrange for a complimentary and confidential case evaluation with our Marietta personal injury attorneys.
Contact us for more details about how we can assist you through every step of your case.
$11 Million Rear End Collision
$3.6 Million Drunk Driving Accident
$2.3 Million Failure to Maintain
$2.3 Million Charter Bus Accident With Severe Injuries
$1.9 Million Fatal Truck Accident
“Amazing Law Firm Goes Above and Beyond” - Jeremy
“Amazing Job!!!!” - Angelique Turner
“Amazing Job!!!!” - Angelique Turner
“Every other Lawyer gave me the run around...stop searching. Pick Matthew Broun” - Kristina R
“I am truly lucky, lucky to survive a semi truck and lucky to have found you guys!!” - Kelly Youssef
“Best law firm in Atlanta ” - Kytonia
“Best law firm in Atlanta ” - Kytonia R.
“Very professional attorney's ” - Rodney
“Their preparation was absolutely impeccable. Never have I seen a case handled and prepared for better.” - Wayne Koral
“I would recommend this firm without a doubt; Caroline and her team are very professional.” - Dobson Collins
Nationally Recognized by Legal Organizations
Perfect 10.0 Rating on Avvo
Included in U.S. News - Best Lawyers®
Selected for Inclusion in Super Lawyers®
Millions of Dollars in Settlements Recovered
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win