ACWORTH PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
MILLIONS RECOVERED FOR CLIENTS THROUGHOUT GEORGIA
At The Kalka Law Group we have a history of success helping residents of Acworth and the surrounding areas recover the help they need to get back on their feet. With over three decades of combined legal experience, our personal injury lawyers are intimately familiar with putting together solid claims, while still keeping our client’s best interests at heart. This kind of dedication has allowed us to obtain millions for our clients over the years.
Call our Acworth injury firm today at (404) 529-9371 to schedule your free case evaluation!
Why Choose The Kalka Law Group?
By placing our clients as a top priority it has earned us numerous accolades for our attention to detail and exhaustive approach, as we always strive to provide the best representation we can.
Some of our awards include:
- Inclusion in Georgia’s Top 100 Lawyers
- Attorney Kalka has been included in Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite
- Awarded as a Clients’ Choice Personal Injury Attorneys on Avvo® from 2012-2015
- Attorney Kalka included in Georgia’s Super Lawyers® for 2006, 2009-2019
- Attorney Kalka named to The National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 under 40” in 2006, 2009-2015
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured in Acworth, GA?
Acworth has plenty to see and is a great suburban community, making it a great place to live. Unfortunately, even in the safest of places accidents can still happen.
We can represent you if you have been injured due to another’s negligence, including but not limited to, the following:
- Auto, truck, and motorcycle accidents off I-75 and surrounding streets
- Premises liability accidents in downtown Acworth
- Drowning accidents at Acworth Beach
- Injuries due to unsafe playgrounds in Cauble Park
- Wrongful death of a loved one
Free Case Consultation From a Top-Rated Firm
Suffering an accident resulting in injuries can leave you left not only to recover, but also struggling to pay for your medical expenses. Whether you have been the victim of a car accident, trucking collision, or any other incident caused by a reckless or negligent individual you may be eligible for financial compensation.
Get in touch with our Acworth firm today to discuss your case during a free, confidential case evaluation.