SKILLED MARIETTA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
If you are seeking comprehensive legal support and services, reach out to skilled Marietta personal injury lawyer Tony Kalka today. In 1999, he graduated from Clemson University with a Bachelor of Science degree in both marketing and business. Shortly after, he began studying law at Mercer University - Walter F. George School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor in 2002.
EXPERIENCE IN THE LEGAL FIELD
Soon after he graduated from law school, Tony Kalka worked as an insurance company attorney at one of the largest and most accomplish defense firms in the southeast. He remained in this position for nearly five years, gaining vast experience and learning how to build a strong and effective case against insurance companies.
To this day, he makes use of all these strategies and tools in and out of the courtroom, knowing exactly how to fight back against the insurance providers.
DEDICATED TO PRODUCING RESULTS
In particular, Marietta injury attorney Tony Kalka has achieved monumental results for those who were injured in accidents on GA 400. In addition, he earned the highest settlement award in the whole county, which totaled at $1,875,000. Because of his dedication to aggressively seeking justice and proper compensation for his clients, he has a membership with the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the Southern Trial Lawyers, and the Lawyers Club of Atlanta. In addition, he acts as a Co-Chair with the Georgia Trial Lawyer Annual Convention board, frequently giving lectures on a wide-range of subjects, including trial skills and advocacy.
What Sets Attorney Kalka Apart from Other Lawyers?
- Selected for the list of Georgia's Super Lawyers® in 2014-2021 & in the Top 100: 2019 - 2021 Georgia Super Lawyers List
- Selected as a Top 100 Lawyer in Georgia in 2015 - Present
- Included in list of Georgia's Super Lawyers® Rising StarSM in 2006, 2009-2013
- Rated 10.0 Superb on Avvo® & voted as a Client's Choice Attorney for Personal Injury on Avvo® in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Named Top Rated Lawyer on Avvo® 2017-2018
- America's Top 100 Attorneys Lifetime Achievement Award
- Named a National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyer in 2013-2022 and named Top 40 Under 40 in 2012-2013 and 2015-2017
- Recognition as one of Georgia Trend's Legal Elite in 2009, 2012, 2013 and 2015
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® for obtaining millions on behalf of his clients
- The Best Lawyers in America for 2016-2022
- Included in the list of the 10 Best Attorneys in Georgia published by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys from 2017-2022
- Selected as one of America’s Top High Stakes Litigators for 2018 and 2022
- Lawyer of Distinction Recipient for 2017-2022
- Distinguished Justice Advocates Lifetime Charter Member 2019
- Top 10 Attorney Award for Excellence in Field of Personal Injury from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Institute of Legal Advocates Top 100 for 2019-2022 - Elite Advocate in Personal Injury Law
- Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in Georgia for 2019-2022 & Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 in 2015 by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- One of America's Most Honored Professionals for 2018
- Member of the Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA)
ATTORNEY KALKA CONSIDERED ONE OF THE BEST IN THE STATE
Less than 2.5% of all the lawyers in Georgia are chosen to be a part of Georgia's Super Lawyers® by their legal peers in the field who have seen their work in action. The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 is an invitation-only, professional association comprised of America's top young trial attorneys. Furthermore, an invitation to membership is extended exclusively to those individuals who meet stringent qualifications, who demonstrate superior leadership skills, and who exert passion and personal conviction as a young trial attorney.
TIRELESSLY STRIVING FOR SUCCESS
Throughout his career, Attorney Kalka has been dedicated to protecting the rights of victims in Georgia. He fights tirelessly to secure fair outcomes and compensation. At The Kalka Law Group, you can schedule a free case evaluation with Marietta personal injury lawyer Tony Kalka. During this appointment, you can share the details of your case and he can assist you with moving forward in a way that protects your best interests. There are no fees unless we can recover compensation!
Contact us today to speak to Attorney Kalka about your specific situation.