FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ANSWERS FROM A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
If you recently suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, then our personal injury lawyer at The Kalka Law Group can help you! We have experience with assisting countless clients, no matter how complicated or difficult their situation. When you have questions, just take a moment to get in touch with our firm to get the comprehensive support you need. Contact us today to learn more.
- How much is my case worth? – Various factors, including the seriousness of the injury, total time and cost of treatment, and other details play into the final number. With an attorney on your side, you can get informed insight into what your case may be worth exactly and it can be possible to seek fair compensation in lieu of the insurance company’s initial offer.
- How do I go about filing my personal injury claim? – First, find an experienced attorney. Then compile as much documentation as possible to support your claims. Your lawyer can handle many of the details to ensure the process is done correctly.
- Which situations call for filing a personal injury claim? – If you were a victim of a serious injury and did absolutely nothing to cause the accident or situation that is to blame, this may qualify you to file a personal injury claim. This will allow you to seek fair compensation for your losses, including medical expenses, lost wages, and more. Common situations that result in personal injury cases include a car collision, motorcycle accident, medical malpractice, or slip and fall accidents.
- Do I have to go to court? – It all depends on the situation. If the insurance company is willing to provide you with the compensation you need you may be able to settle without further action, but if they are not willing to cooperate, the case may be taken to court.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? – Although you can technically go through a personal injury case on your own, this decision would be extremely unwise. Our lawyer is fully trained and equipped to handle the situation adroitly, and he is here to help you.
When you file a claim, gather documentation or attempt to negotiate with the insurance company, you are attempting to skillfully manage something lawyers take years to understand. Instead of making it a hassle for yourself, leave the work up to us!
Call us today at (404) 529-9371 to request a free consultation with a Marietta personal injury lawyer.