MARIETTA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
MILLIONS RECOVERED FOR INJURED MOTORCYCLISTS
Motorcyclists face many challenges when sharing the road with cars and trucks, which is why riders rely on motorists to uphold their duties to drive safely. Unfortunately, motorists who fail to devote the care and caution required for safe driving injure and kill thousands of motorcyclists each year.
If you or someone you love were harmed in a motorcycle accident in Cobb County or anywhere in Georgia, you may have the right to take legal action. Our award-winning attorneys at The Kalka Law Group can help you take the next steps.
WHY CHOOSE OUR FIRM?
The Kalka Law Group is dedicated solely to fighting for plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including those involving motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents. Some reasons why we’re trusted by colleagues and clients across the state:
- Attorneys Named to Georgia Super Lawyers.
- Millions of dollars recovered for accident victims.
- Over 30 years of collective experience.
- Contingency fees – if we don’t win, you don’t pay.
On This Page:
Our Marietta motorcycle accident lawyers offer FREE and confidential consultations. To discuss your case with a local law firm at no cost, call (404) 529-9371 or contact us online.
WHO IS LIABLE FOR MY MOTORCYCLE CRASH?
In personal injury cases, victims (plaintiffs) bring claims against individuals or entities (defendants) they allege to have caused their accidents and injuries. When successful, defendants can be held liable (financially responsible) for the damages suffered by plaintiffs.
In these cases, proving fault and liability is the main objective – and it’s a goal that requires a great deal of work. At The Kalka Law Group, we leverage decades of experience to help clients investigate their accidents and gather the evidence to prove liability. This may involve:
- Reviewing police reports and medical records
- Accident reconstruction and investigation
- Collaboration with relevant experts
- Discovery and depositions
- Settlement negotiations and litigation
Every case is unique, which is why the best way to evaluate who to name as a defendant in your case is to have it reviewed by an experienced attorney. As a local firm that has handled many motorcycle accident claims, we can provide some examples of potential defendants:
- Negligent motorists who fail to yield, make unsafe lane changes, or violate other traffic laws.
- Trucking companies that employ negligent truck drivers who injure motorcyclists when making wide turns, changing lanes, and executing other unsafe driving behaviors.
- Manufacturers, distributors, and / or retailers responsible for defective products, motorcycles, or motorcycle parts.
- Government entities that operate public buses or other transit involved in accidents.
- Premises owners that failed to address or fix unreasonable property hazards.
HOW MUCH IS MY MOTORCYCLE AC